Monday, June 3, 2013

Sister Blake's first transfer

Hello Family and Friends on the Internet. Here is the newest and latest from Sister Blake. This one's short and sweet today, so here goes:

Who called it? I know there is someone out there who said,” I bet Cassie will be sick her first week.” Who ever did, I owe them a candy bar or something because they were right. I was super sick this past week. And had to stay in the apartment. When we did get out we went to some appointments that the people didn’t show up to. It was a rough week. The life of a missionary my friends. I am in the Academy Heights North Area, its in Albuquerque. My trainer is Sister Stucki. I am her first born and she has only been out 6 weeks, now 7 weeks herself. Lets just say she is amazing! I am in a bike/ walking area. And dang! I'm out of shape! My area is hilly for sure. Can I just say it is so hot and dry, but the members are great here! They help us out so much. The light at the end of the tunnel  is Brother Reese. He is a less-active member who lives in our apartment complex. He is so amazing. We are re-teaching the lessons to him. He is so nice. He told us he waits up for us every night to make sure we are safe. He said we are his adopted daughters. He is the best. And he came to church! Anyways miss you all!! 

         Love,
            Sister Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment