Saturday, July 27, 2013

3 Months


Another short but sweet message from Sister Blake: 

I can't believe I have been out for 3 months. Every day feels like a week! But every week feels like a day. A couple of weeks ago I never thought it could get any hotter. I was terribly wrong!  The thing about this area is that yes it is hot in the mornings ; but its death from 2-7! The good thing about being on a bike is that I have lost about 20 pounds and I have a nice tan! I don't think I have ever been this tan in my life. So with my 3 month mark; I have also had my second transfer. I stayed in this area, and my trainer Sis. Stucki became a trainer again and went down to La's Crises and got a brand new Jeep! My new companion is Sis. Grigg! She came from El paso.  She said her area was right on the border. She and I came out together. We were in the same district in the MTC.  So some how we are supposed to be training each other?!! The blind leading the blind and all that. But the work has really started to pick up which is great. The members are great and are willing to help. Thank you to everyone who has written me. Those letters mean the world to me!
  Love,
 Sister Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment