Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Companion is the Bomb.com

Hello family and friends on the internet. I'm alittle behind in updating Cassie's blog, I apologize. Here is her blog post from November. It's mostly about her companion, if you couldn't tell by the title. Hope you enjoy. 
   
      This transfer so far has been the bomb.com!!! My companion is Sister Paongo. She is from Reno, NV and is the best! :) She is Tongan and part Samoan. We were in the MTC together where she turned 22 during our stay in the MTC. Sister Paongo is adopted out of a family of 13 kids into a family of 3 other siblings not including her. (This confused me alittle bit, I'm not exactly sure of what she's actually saying here .... does she have 13 siblings or 3 .... who knows?!) She is so strong in the gospel and knows this church to be the true church of christ! She is so funny and loves to do my hair; which I love!! 

     Also some new things that I found out that I love: TAZO passion herbal tea and oatmeal!! So good!!! I love that tea! Haha! The work is moving along. I am starting to really love missionary work. I am finally getting the hang of it; and I know now what to say and what not to say. It's weird to think that I have a year left. These past 6 months have flown by so fast! We will have 3 baptisms on November 9th. We are so excited for that. Well I love all of you. Remember we can do hard things. ~ Mark 10:27

    ~Love~ 
         Sister Blake

Here's a few pictures of Cassie and her companion that she sent. 





No comments:

Post a Comment